IUBEIBEI Mens Hiking Shoes Lightweight Non-Slip Waterproof Outdoor Shoes Breathable wear-Resistant Hiking Shoes Sports Work Boots Shoes
- Shoe Performance: The perfect combination of durability and performance, designed into a modern shoe. This versatile hiker will provide all-day support and long-lasting protection
- Service: If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us, we will deal with it within 24 hours.
- Rubber sole
- COMFORT MATERIALS – Leather and mesh upper, mesh lining for breathability, mesh top cover cushioned footbed for ease and comfort, plus durability. Perfect for any season!
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Hiking Shoes We use film booties with seam-sealed construction. It combines with our rubber lightweight midsole for lasting comfort, great cushioning and high energy return
- Reinforced Construction: Designed for slippery travel, we’ve strengthened the toe and heel barrier with an extended outsole and added a stitched toe outer layer to protect these key wear points, while a sturdy top metal lace eyelet ensures the fit
Sold：105 Wished: 48 Followed: 71
Outdoors are calling you
When you are ready for any adventure, it is important to be prepared for the terrain.
Our sturdy hiking boots can withstand the elements and provide maximum protection from any natural elements.
Outdoor enthusiasts know better than anyone that comfort and risk prevention are their most valuable resources.
Put on our high performance traction control shoes to not only feel good on your feet, but give you peace of mind when traversing those tricky slopes or climbing those treacherous peaks.
Direct manufacturer with professional quality assurance.
Synthetic leather upper is flexible and properly sized for comfort.
Breathable premium fabric lining with shock absorbing midsole for long lasting durability and light weight.
The size you need=foot length+0.5~1cm.
Note: For the best chance of a proper fit, measure your foot: Place a piece of paper on the floor, against the wall, step on the paper with your heels against the wall, mark your longest toe on the paper, measure that length with a ruler, and compare that length to the size chart.
10, 10.5, 11, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
There are no reviews yet.